First research visit to Bendigo
Use the map below to post information about water or the environment in your area. For example, you can tell us about your experience of flooding or drought, or your ideas for better use of water in the landscape. You can tell us about what you like (or love!) about your neighbourhood, or where water use or the environment ould be improved.
How it works
- Find your area of interest by dragging the map and zooming in.
- Click on the map at the location you want to tell us about. This drops a marker.
- Click on the marker you just dropped. This opens up a dialogue box.
- In the dialogue box, change the colour of the marker (i.e. green for "opportunity").
- Write a title and description for your post.
- Click "Save Marker" to post your comment.
You can also upload a photo by dragging the file from Finder (mac) or File Explorer (Windows).
Once you save your post, it will be moderated by a member of the project team before it goes live.
If there is more that you would like to tell us than this map allows, you can email one of the project team members.